Data Collection Project for English speakers in Korea - Appen, the #1 Employer on Flexjobs’s Top 100 Employers for Flexible work, is hiring for work from home roles. We offer competitive pay and the ability to set your own work schedule. Appen is working on voice recognition application for a major technology company and we are seeking English speakers in South Korea to participate in this project.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing global team for the world’s top Internet search engine companies!
• The work involves reading and recording short English prompts in an online application on your phone.
• The total recording time will take ~60 minutes. You can choose to record the prompts in several separate sessions or complete them all in one go. You are encouraged to complete the task within 48 hours.
• You will receive payment via PayPal within 10 business days after completion.
• Grew up or spent most of your life living in South Korea
• Able to read and write English
• Good Wi-Fi connection
If you or someone in your circle of friends meet the requirements and is interested in contributing to this project and get paid for contributing, apply through this link,
Detailed instructions will be provided via email shortly after you have applied.
Appen constantly seeks motivated freelancers to support their translation, transcription, annotation and data collection teams. To learn more about Appen and how we help technology companies by utilizing freelance workers around the globe check us out at www.appen.com or type in "appen jobs" in your favorite search tool.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.